Bug Reports

Forum >> Bug Reports >> Redshirt's didn't process from last season?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
El jefe

Temple Owls
I.1

Hardwood College Basketball
I concur
James Lebron

Florida Southern Moccasins
VI.10

If it's not too hard to implement. Maybe have an announcement sent to the mail box asking "if the red shirt option has been set", "if not, set it now". Maybe supply a time that the rs option expires. This might help people that forget, and people do forget or get confused some times.

If they don't log in or read their mail then thats their problem, not the games. Maybe people just need to be reminded about some things. Other games do it and it shouldn't be too difficult to do...

pschwartz

Richmond Spiders
I.1

We already have an alert system in the game so just use that if it is decided that this is necessary. So use the alerts interface that will flag if you have an eligible player to redshirt that doesn't have the box checked.

I agree with el jefe that this doesn't happen often enough to warrant any changes, just think we should go the alerts route rather than mail.
mavstar21

Wisconsin-Superior Yellow Jackets
IV.8

I don't think the RS system needs changing - I'd prefer if Steve is putting time into the game that it goes into stopping last minute substitutions of starters in close games.
Maltez0s

Wittenberg Tigers
V.12

Hi,

Putting it under this thread.
I have this nice dude who I wanted to RS and who I did RS, but he is somehow in a dual state - dude is:
http://onlinecollegebasketball.org/player/140335

He is both SO in the statistics and the depth chart but RS in the roster.
Am I seeing something wrong? I will try to play him tonight and see what happens...
Could be I remembered to RS him while the change of season was happening and somehow I made him achieve quantum qualities.

Updated Monday, December 19 2022 @ 8:21:20 am PST
kauffdaddy

Inactive

It seems fine, he's officially a redshirt sophomore, it just doesn't show it in the abbreviations everywhere.
buffmckagan

Missouri Tigers
IV.8

http://onlinecollegebasketball.org/player/136992

I had this problem too:
admin

Hardwood Administrator

So you redshirted him sophomore year and in his statistics it has two SO rows and doesn't have the RS row. I can look into this...

Steve
Lasudkiu

Inactive

Re: drift boss

He is a redshirt sophomore, which is good, but the abbreviations used everywhere don't reflect that.
gards710

Dominican Univ. of California Penguins
I.1

haha nope not clicking that

Previous Page | Show All |