Basketball Forum

Forum >> Basketball >> NBA finals   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
imad0211

Inactive

Hardwood College Basketball

Who do think is better and who is winning the NBA finals

Jimmy bucket VS Jason Tatum I think heat win in 5 because the Celtics coach is not ready for the moment. Heat coach is the best coach in the NBA don't over think it.

And Anthony Davis VS Nikola Jokic I think Lakers win in 7 because there ain't no way LeBron looses 3 straight gmaes and they need to blow out the nuggets in games 3&4.

Lakers in 7 VS Heat because of heat coaching and you can't stop LeBron. Austin reeves is him don't over think it
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Looks like the Lakers are done...Denver up 3-0.

Miami is the real surprise...or is it Boston that is surprise. Not sure how Miami is getting this done, but up 2-0 and going back to Miami. Amazing!

Steve
imad0211

Inactive

Lakers get swept and Boston needs to trade brown and fire their coach after he gets swept today he is not ready to be a head coach.

Updated Tuesday, May 23 2023 @ 8:39:28 am PDT
grayman

Methodist University Monarchs
II.1

I was not expecting the Lakers to get swept. Can't believe they lost yesterday.

If Mazzulla is out, the Celtics will be looking for a new HC... What are the chances Doc returns to Boston?
imad0211

Inactive

Doc can't close the series out so I don't think Boston wants him back. He to much of playoffs risk his adjustment are not working
lilred0709

Nebraska Wesleyan Prairie Wolves
VI.27

Give me nuggs in 6 in the finals jokic will be too much for the heat, and the heat are gonna be tired from there game 7 series with the celtics.
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Amazing Miami run...think it ends with Denver though.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |