Basketball Forum

Forum >> Basketball >> NBA Free Agency...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Hardwood College Basketball
Would you rather have Montrezl Harrell or Serge Ibaka? Both signed with the LA teams for the mid-level exception.

I guess Harell is younger, but I think Ibaka is a better defender and can stretch the floor better.

Steve
basoy6658

Azusa Pacific Cougars
IV.3

Depends on the team/coach system. Remember Ty Lue is their coach now and i dont think he likes stretch big's as he forgotten Kevin Love before when he was on Cleveland.
Divac

Gettysburg Bullets
VI.19

Montrezl Harrell looks to me outdated but We will see in LAL. Depends on fit and system as basoy6658 said.
pschwartz

Richmond Spiders
II.2

To me it isn't who got the better player but which player got the better team. The Clippers imploded in the playoffs and have serious team chemistry issues and it wasn't just Doc Rivers. Ballmer has them trending in the right direction (which isn't hard after Sterling) but I wouldn't want to be on the Clippers right now.
grayman

Methodist University Monarchs
II.1

Well, even if Harrell doesn't work out, the Lakers just picked up Marc Gasol and Jordan Bell. That front court is DEEP. Not sure about the guards, though...
Pig_Cola

Arizona State Sun Devils
V.1

To me, the Lakers are better this season than last season. Right now, they have way more depth this season than last season.

The Suns are going to be an interesting team next season with the additions of Chris Paul and Jae Crowder now. We can make the playoffs now for the first time in 10 years. :)
pschwartz

Richmond Spiders
II.2

The Suns were hot in the bubble and should make a leap with Chris Paul providing some veteran leadership. The West is so tough though.

OKC is stocking up draft picks like the Celtics did a few years ago. Boston wasn't really able to capitalize on it like they thought they would in a weaker Eastern Conference.
El jefe

Temple Owls
I.1

Danny Ainge has mostly squandered those picks. I really think Brad Stevens is the best coach in the NBA, especially when it comes to continuing to develop players. Put someone like Jalen Brown on other perennially poor teams and he's not making those giant leaps like he did a few years back. Dude made Isaiah look good!
admin

Hardwood Administrator

Lakers waived Jordan Bell and signed Markieff Morris.

Steve
basoy6658

Azusa Pacific Cougars
IV.3

Yes i agree with El Jefe, Brad Stevens seems to be a younger Greg (Pops). OKC is stockpiling cause i think they will allow HS prospects again to enter the draft and even tho HS prospects are High Risk i still feel Sam Presti is such a genius when it comes to evaluating talent.

Previous Page | Show All |