Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Dsz071

Inactive

Hardwood College Basketball
Hello, me. Meet the real me.
OMG88

Inactive

Is there any human besides me in this conference???
OMG88

Inactive

League Previews: VI.20

We will just do the human teams in this conference.

Wisconsin Milwaukee: @ldad32: In 2010, they were in II.2. Now, they are in VI.20. Not too hot. However, they have all 5 starters with 100+ SI but there are 3 seniors starting, not a good sign for the future. Their 2nd stringers are inconsistent, with a 127 SI guy and a 92 SI guy, but they could find promotion at last.

Frostburg State: @ombi1: They’ve only been in D2 for 1 year, 2007. However, after a 17-13 showing last year, they may have finally found their stride. Their starters aren’t as great as Wisconsin-Milwaukee’s, but their Star, Vera, still had one year left and is a potential draft pick. However, their 2nd string has 4 1 star recruits. I see them on the cusp of promotion and maybe getting it.

James Madison: That’s me. I am stuck with a 6’5 PF who is supposed to be a PG, but I have a good starting lineup, which has a star in Sandy Mitchell. The 2and stringers are also solid, but the 3rd string isn’t rocking it. Probably middle of the pack.

Rhodes: @Voc Why the hell is the PG 37 SI??? This lineup is OK, but the 37 SI PG kills the team. Maybe they have the wrong Aguilera in there (2 with the same last name)? Not going anywhere.

Lake Forest: @Lapcoksky After getting promoted, they are back here again, with a so-so lineup, Clearly they are in rebuilding mode... let’s hope, anyways. Also going nowhere.

Skidmore College: @pwdoaris This team has one weak point in its starting lineup, at PF, but otherwise a contending team. The 2nd string and 3rd string are OK but hardly amazing. I see them middle of the pack this year.
SFGM

Wichita State Shockers
VI.20

Decided to make a substack rather than post out my team here. will throw some links down to the articles i've written. They are not professionally constructed and I'm not really trying, just giving myself something to look back at after.

Shock to the System

Shockers Stymie Opponents on Road Trip

Shockers Sign Two Recruits

good luck to everyone who is in here next season looking forward to some tough games
gards710

Dominican Univ. of California Penguins
I.1

This is cool!
Kruger

Inactive

A conference is a formal gathering or meeting where individuals come together to discuss and exchange ideas, information, or opinions on a specific topic or theme. Conferences can vary in size and scope, ranging from small workshops or beg crunch seminars to large-scale events with hundreds or thousands of attendees. They are often organized around academic, professional, or business interests and may feature presentations, panels, workshops, and networking opportunities.
Blackbeard

St. Johns Red Storm
V.4

"They are not professionally constructed"

I beg to differ because your 3 articles, which I read all of them, are very well written. They tell a nice story about your team that is interesting and fun to read. Keep up the writing, you are very good. I do a bit of writing myself by reviewing video games for a little web site on the net. Keep up the good work!

Previous Page | Show All |